High Tatras Valleys
Zlomisková dolinaStarting point:
Valley entry: from the railway station TEŽ - Popradské Pleso the asphalt road to the chalet Chata pri Popradskom plese, the trail from Štrbské Pleso is alternative.
Valley length: 3 km
Points of interest:
- the symbolic cemetery – popular memorial place devoted to victims of the High Tatras in 1 525 altitude. It was built in year 1936 with the motto „In memory of dead men, warning for alive"
- the mountain lake Popradské pleso divides the valley into the Zlomisková valley on the northeast and the Mengusovská valley on the northwest side
- the Zlomisková valley divides into valleys Dračia and Rumanova
- there are no marked tourist trails, therefore it is closed for tourists
- the Ľadové mountain lake in the north part of the Zlomisková valley and Rumanové mountain lakes in the Rumanová valley
- Vysoká (2 547 m)
- Ostrva (1 926 m)
Back to list